Get Ready To Ride The Rides!
With more than a dozen theme parks, Orlando is known as the Theme Park Capital of the World. From Walt Disney World, which includes the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and water parks, to SeaWorld and its collection of incredible animals, to Legoland for the kids (and the young at heart!) to Universal Orlando, which includes Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, there’s a park here for everyone, and plenty of things to do during your stay.
With an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner on staff, we can help you plan to make the most of your time in Orlando, and customize a vacation that’s just right for you.
Each trip is unique, but can include:
– Accommodations At Disney’s Top Resorts
– 3 Day Park Hopper Pass, Including Disney World
– Table-Service Meal Plan & Refillable Drink Mug
– Memory Maker Photo Package
– Free time to explore Orlando on your own